- RHA Job Number: RQ-00097243
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Profession: Respiratory Therapist
- Organization: Saskatchewan Health Authority
- Facility Name: WRC
- Department: RESPIRATORY THERAPY
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Employment Term: Full Time
- Posting Date: January 23, 2023
- Closing Date: July 23, 2023 21:30
- Hours of Work: Shift Information: Days. See Additional Information. 8 HR
- Rate of Pay: 35.88 – 43.77
- Union: HSAS
Reporting to the Manager of Respiratory Therapy, the incumbent provides general and specialized respiratory treatments and mechanical ventilation. Assists with special projects and maintains respiratory therapy equipment.
- Graduate of an accredited Respiratory Therapy training program. Must be registered as Respiratory Therapist with the Saskatchewan College of Respiratory Therapists. Successful completion of, or eligible to write, the Canadian Board for Respiratory Care exam.
- This position will be assigned to the Oxygen Assessment Clinic.
- Please submit a cover letter and resume when applying for this position.
- This vacancy is for position #01454.
- Preference for this position will be given to HSAS members in accordance with the terms and conditions of the SAHO/HSAS Collective Agreement.
- HSAS seniority within the Saskatchewan Health Authority will be considered under the Selection Criteria.
Geographic Location: WASCANA REHABILITATION CENTRE